Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Boyfriend Popping Zits

It’s the weirdest thing, I swear, when your boyfriend insists on popping your zit. As if your self-confidence weren’t low enough already, he’s got to point out some bump on your face and try to pop it himself. No “Baby you should go pop that zit,” or even simply a “You’ve got a zit right there“, as he points to your forehead. Oh no, he puts his fingers on either side of that zit and SQUEEZES.

Imagine this, for instance:

Your boyfriend is pinning you down and trying to get to your face, as you make some futile efforts to defend yourself. Then after a long struggle and acts of defiance you start hearing taunts like: ‘Aw, wah wah wah. Call the wambulance, ‘cuz Sarah’s a scaredy cat!’.

A little excessive, I’d say, for popping a little zit. Nevertheless:

“I’ll let you pop one of mine, come on. Just let me do it!”

“Um, no. I have no desire to pop one of your zits baby.”

And resume struggle.

Is anyone else the victim of this strange behavior? Or is popping each other’s zits an act of intimacy I wasn’t really aware of…

Oh and if you’re one of those weird boyfriends who do this to a girl, please enlighten me. ;)


Is is permissible to pop your significant other's zits?
Well, yes
No, that's gross
Idk.

pollcode.com free polls

No comments:

Post a Comment