Monday, August 10, 2009

Past Lives

Stumbleupon is such a cute little browser tool. I think it was invented solely to prevent boredom and as a result of this toolbar thing I have discovered who I was in my past life:

Find Out Your Past Life

Basically you enter in your birthday and it will tell you who you supposedly were in your past life. Now if you don't particularly believe in reincarnation (like me) this might seems a little baseless, but I'd actually be interested to know how all of these results were discovered, and what the theory (if there is any) is behind it. So here it is:

Your past life diagnosis:
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Austria around the year 1550. Your profession was that of a chemist, alchemist or poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy.
The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Do you remember now?


Actually, I think the last part may be freakishly accurate. Two things that I am very estranged from are jealousy and anger.

Hmm, take it and see for yourself if it's got any accuracy.

And let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment